Annual Dinner (5:30 cash bar / dinner 6pm)
Dear Members of BCEPC,
As you will recall the annual dinner is going to be on November 8th. I am making a special request that members make it a priority to come to the dinner this year. I have three reasons for my special request:
- It is a fun event! It gives all members an opportunity to enjoy a great dinner with other members and network in a relaxed environment.
- The new board is going to undertake many changes in the next year and this will be a kick off for great things to come. Our goal has been to add value to your membership and I believe our council is poised to have a great year. Your attendance and support will be appreciated as the board launches into next year.
- Last and most important, this will be Connie’s last dinner as Administrator. By coming, you will have a chance to say thank you to her for all her support and service to our council.
Below are details and what you need to do reserve your place at the annual dinner. So please mark the date and come join in the fun. We thank Colorado State Bank and Trust for sponsoring this special event!
Russ Porter, CLU
- A cash bar will be available from 5:30-6:15 followed by a sumptuous dinner. ***** Bring cash: NO CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED *****
- Pick your choice of NY Strip, Colorado Striped Bass, or Eggplant Napoleon.
- For $50, share the evening with a guest. Mail check to Carrie Lingo, Administrator, 276 Coral Way, Broomfield, CO, 80020.
*****RSVP by Thursday, November 2, with your menu choice.*****