How to Help Business Owners Avoid the 3 Most Common Traps to Selling their Companies (& Funding their Retirement)(4-6pm Event)
Sponsored by Longmont Community Foundation / Eric Hozempa
4-6pm Event with CE (CLU/Insurance and CFP credit available, CLE applied for, CPA credit available)
Who should attend? Advisors whose clients include:
- Business owners of small to mid-size privately owned enterprises - from sole proprietors to LLCs, to S and C corporations
- Early, mid and late stage owners wanting to improve the value of their companies for an eventual ownership transfer and retirement
- the reluctant estate planner
Objectives: What will you take away?
- Valuable information about the biggest pitfalls your clients face in transferring ownership and how to avoid or remedy them
- Data on the impact of advisors on business value
- A set of tools to guide your client conversations
Login now to register for this event.